• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Hi This Rajender Singh From India Delhi. I never new about this youtube plateformbefore

Rajender Singh

Subscriber Goal
User name: Rajender Singh
Title of introduction: Hi This Rajender Singh From India Delhi. I never new about this youtube plateformbefore
Your name/ Alias: Hi this is Rajender Singh. I never new about this platform before. I was just uploading videos of kids just for their memory when they grow up. During lockdown my 12 years old son learnt how edit videos. and he was posting his game videos. So I thought it could be good for me to put my own cooking videos. SO started cooking channel called Raj ka kitchen apka kitchen. it means feel Raj ka kitchen as your own kitchen. So it family cooking Channel. Its giving exposures to kids and keeping them engaged. My little daughter commentary in English she explains what Iam cooking. she is improving her speaking skill. she got appreciation from her teacher from the school. Initially our videos were not good but we improved and son also improved editing so on. Thanks to youtube. Also TB has been great tool to learn how to tags and and ranking so on. TB helped us to improve a lot through wonderful tools TB God bless you. By his grace onday we get success. Your prayers cooperation much more needed. In Him I can do all things
Where are you from? Original remote village of Uttrakhand now live in Delhi India
How did you find TubeBuddy? From some youtube videos explained about TB
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want grow my channel so I want to learn more things. TB good tool that gives me lots of Insight. Since I cannot afford subscription still it's helpful for me.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Get more Idea and technical help from the experience people in the community. I have nothing to advertise
How frequently do you upload? I have no business. Just started family cooking Channel. Small part of the product is soled out for our family survival. Whenever I have cooking stuff resource I make videos and upload them two times or three times a week. depending on materials that we need for cooking
What are your hobbies? Cooking. Praying guitar, active in social activity, long driving in the mountain
What is your biggest dream? My kids get success. In their own field. I am almost 48 so just cannot think myself now only kids and their future their. Aslo they should get exposer in the community with their talents. Kids success is my dream that God will direct them right path Also their daily needs in time as he is doing now. I doing my best to give them best education.
YouTube Channel Link: set up hospital for the poor people in the mountain. People don't have medical access remote villages. Lack of treatments my mother and father died. If they could afford and access medical treatment they would have still alive. Now my bro is on death bed due to kidney problems. from dialysis he has to travel 8 hours consentrant hills. So family cannot afford travel cost take him for treatment. So finally awaiting for his death. My dream my Son to become doctor but he wants football from my side no scope for him because I Cannot send him any good coaching centre. Thanks For asking all this Iam not very good in English. if you have any specific question kindly email me God bless your good works Regards Rajender Singh

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome.

I noticed that your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Doing so let's people visit your channel by clicking on your avatar picture at the bottom of your post and adds a "subscribe" button to all your posts. That is what is causing the "error" at the bottom of your posts. You can fix that by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums

Welcome to the community!