• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel I make Dark Souls (or Soulslike) videos

Nobull

Subscriber Goal
User name: Nobull
Title of introduction: I make Dark Souls (or Soulslike) videos
Your name/ Alias: Jeremy / Nobull (whatever you like)
Where are you from? Australia
How did you find TubeBuddy? I watched too many Nick Nimmin videos and finally caved
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I don't know any other YouTubers, and therefore have been doing this on my own for the past few months. It's nice to be able to have level-headed discussions with other YouTubers and perhaps get answers to questions you just cannot find direct answers for.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: What do I need to work on? My thumbnails and overall channel art. As for long term goals, not going to lie here, I'm doing this to earn revenue and get sent free stuff from Publishers.
How frequently do you upload? I don't have a specific schedule, but I do upload a few times a week. If a video is ready, I'll get it uploaded.
What are your hobbies? Cooking, Gaming, and looking after my Family. My favourite TV show right now is "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia".
What is your biggest dream? I want to run a Food Stand selling Smash Burgers.
YouTube Channel Link: www.youtube.com/nobullgaming

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hey there, welcome to the community. Lots of gamers hang out on the TubeBuddy Discord Server, so if you use Discord it may be worth checking out!

You can find I here - https://discord.gg/tubebuddy

Welcome!

OP
OP
Nobull

Nobull

Subscriber Goal
Hey there, welcome to the community. Lots of gamers hang out on the TubeBuddy Discord Server, so if you use Discord it may be worth checking out!

You can find I here - https://discord.gg/tubebuddy

Welcome!
Thanks for the Discord Invite. I've just joined but literally can't do anything in there because I keep getting a "Channel Verification is too High" error.

OP
OP
Nobull

Nobull

Subscriber Goal
Thanks for the Discord Invite. I've just joined but literally can't do anything in there because I keep getting a "Channel Verification is too High" error.
Never mind, fixed!