• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Harassment from CROSSOUT PLAYERS FOR 4 YEARS

J C

TubeBuddy User
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
These guys are making fake YouTube accounts after I Report them and Block them to come back into my YouTube Channel so they can keep harassing me verbally, and keep DISLIKING ALL OF MY VIDEOS. THEY HAVE HARASSED ME FOR 4 YEARS NOW. NOTHING HAS EVER BEEN DONE. ON DISCORD, CROSSOUT, NOW ON YOUTUBE. I AM 43 YEARS OLD. THIS IS MY LIVELIHOOD THAT THEY JUST TOOK AWAY FROM ME BEFORE EVEN HAVING A CHANCE AT. I AM NOT RICH LIKE A LOT OF YOU. THANK YOU @BagelGod, @ CoreyCole, @HeyHo somebody. Goodbye TubeBuddy Community and YouTube

OP
OP
J C

J C

TubeBuddy User
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Screenshot_20210306-052643.png
Screenshot_20210306-052335.png
Screenshot_20210306-051526.png
Screenshot_20210306-050455.png
Screenshot_20210306-050325.png
Screenshot_20210306-045215.png
Screenshot_20210306-045156.png

OP
OP
J C

J C

TubeBuddy User
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
These guys are making fake YouTube accounts after I Report them and Block them to come back into my YouTube Channel so they can keep harassing me verbally, and keep DISLIKING ALL OF MY VIDEOS. THEY HAVE HARASSED ME FOR 4 YEARS NOW. NOTHING HAS EVER BEEN DONE. ON DISCORD, CROSSOUT, NOW ON YOUTUBE. I AM 43 YEARS OLD. THIS IS MY LIVELIHOOD THAT THEY JUST TOOK AWAY FROM ME BEFORE EVEN HAVING A CHANCE AT. I AM NOT RICH LIKE A LOT OF YOU. THANK YOU @BagelGod, @ CoreyCole, @HeyHo somebody. Goodbye TubeBuddy Community and YouTube
Attn TubeBuddy Community: I am Not Giving up. I will still keep posting Videos to YouTube Channel. Sorry for the rant. It was 6:00 am by time I got done Blocking and Reporting. Ugh. Thank you all.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
The best advice we can give is to reach out to YouTube, and see if they can help. They're active on twitter, and have banned some accounts. I know you're doing all you can. Ban the words they tend to use, maybe turn off comments for a while. After a while they will get bored. I'm sorry this happened, and if you see that behavior the mods here will handle it.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Attn TubeBuddy Community: I am Not Giving up. I will still keep posting Videos to YouTube Channel. Sorry for the rant. It was 6:00 am by time I got done Blocking and Reporting. Ugh. Thank you all.
Hey man, I know you are frustrated and I know how much that sucks. But I got some insight for you. For starters, don't even sweat those dislikes. Until you start getting an abnormally disproportionate amount of dislikes compared to likes in the hundreds or thousands then those dislikes simply act as engagement and are a positive thing for your channel. Mainly a dislike of this nature is used to flag YouTube that they should not be suggesting your content to that specific account. Those dislikes are all positive for you.

Also worth noting that YouTube sees more than you think. They have difficulty differentiating between what is an alt account and what is a legitimate second channel and thus it makes it difficult to stomp out these alt accounts. But YouTube sees your traffic sources and knows when they are all coming from one place. The law of diminishing returns comes into play here, so the more accounts they have the less impactful those accounts are going to be.

What really sucks is the timeframe. Four years is a LONG time to be trolling someone. I would suggest taking some time to focus on the comments that these accounts leave and find some key words to add to your blocked words list.

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Man, I couldn't imagine being harassed like that. I'd turn off comment for a while, then approach YouTube over on twitter, them add a bunch of words they keep using to block them.

The only way your channel is ruined is if you give up.

Honestly the couple of dislikes you've had are what you can expect from here on in. If you aren't getting a certain number of dislikes, then you probably aren't leaving enough of a mark for anyone to remember you.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J C

J C

TubeBuddy User
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
The best advice we can give is to reach out to YouTube, and see if they can help. They're active on twitter, and have banned some accounts. I know you're doing all you can. Ban the words they tend to use, maybe turn off comments for a while. After a while they will get bored. I'm sorry this happened, and if you see that behavior the mods here will handle it.
Hello Andrew. Thank you for the advice. I'm not giving up. I appreciate you and TubeBuddy Community, as well as my friends helping me. Have a great day. Thank you

OP
OP
J C

J C

TubeBuddy User
youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey man, I know you are frustrated and I know how much that sucks. But I got some insight for you. For starters, don't even sweat those dislikes. Until you start getting an abnormally disproportionate amount of dislikes compared to likes in the hundreds or thousands then those dislikes simply act as engagement and are a positive thing for your channel. Mainly a dislike of this nature is used to flag YouTube that they should not be suggesting your content to that specific account. Those dislikes are all positive for you.

Also worth noting that YouTube sees more than you think. They have difficulty differentiating between what is an alt account and what is a legitimate second channel and thus it makes it difficult to stomp out these alt accounts. But YouTube sees your traffic sources and knows when they are all coming from one place. The law of diminishing returns comes into play here, so the more accounts they have the less impactful those accounts are going to be.

What really sucks is the timeframe. Four years is a LONG time to be trolling someone. I would suggest taking some time to focus on the comments that these accounts leave and find some key words to add to your blocked words list.
Thank you for taking the time to reply to my thread Stanley. JC