• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Make videos tutorials without voice is good or bad?

Balma Tech

balmatech.net
Subscriber Goal
Hey hi !!
I have another little channel with 500 subs, and i wanna create more tutorials but without voices like Solvetic or 5-Minute Crafts...

Do you think it can work with my little channel?

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey hi !!
I have another little channel with 500 subs, and i wanna create more tutorials but without voices like Solvetic or 5-Minute Crafts...

Do you think it can work with my little channel?

It definitly can. You can use timestamps too and have the content be searchable. Should be able to work well :D

Reactions: Balma Tech

Naheed

Known Member
www.coupongot.com
Subscriber Goal
You can make a video without audio but one thing you'll have to keep in mind that your video quality must be very good to cope with your missing voice narration. You must also have ample sound effects in your video, as no one will watch a completely muted video.
Remember itΓÇÖs, not your voice, itΓÇÖs your content that matters.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm on the fence on this one and it's something I want to experiment with. Some tutorials I rather hear them quickly explain what they're doing, other tutorials the voice drags the video on unnecessarily. Personally, I'd experiment with two different styles, with and without vocals and take a look at the audience retention graph to see if people jump off a video as soon as you talk, or if the talking helps things. I'd just recommend avoiding automated text to speech.

I think the key to tutorials without vocals, is to make it visually interesting and instructional enough to understand clearly. Can definitely work and is something I'm tempted to try myself.