• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question How many channel do u run!

TheShihTzuFamily

Recognized Member
How many channel do u run??? right now I have two channel running it super fun to do and challenge at most! we hoping at the end of year we will have another one add to the list! What about u guys and why?

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Good question this one, I do know some have many.

I technically have 3, soon to be possibly 5, but only 1 is active (the one I'm posting from) one is gaming which is basically just a hobby, and 1 other is a design concept that I never started because I want to put my editing efforts into my main channel and the gaming one.

I do have a concept for 2 others that will remain secret, mostly because they're more experiments to see if the concepts will work, and I'm not overly concerned if they done. But like my design concept channel idea, those 2 other concepts may never eventuate. I might make a shorts channel as well maybe.

Reactions: TheShihTzuFamily

Naheed

Known Member
www.coupongot.com
Subscriber Goal
I also have two Youtube channels and yes you are right that it is very difficult
to manage them both. At one time we can only focus on one channel. Sometimes
secondary channel might do well than our primary one.

Reactions: TheShihTzuFamily

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
I only run my own channel I couldn't imagine running more than one channel.

Oliver & Liz

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
I started with a family-friendly channel last year then made a cooking channel this year. Then realized my goals and dreams of being on YouTube Kids and decided to focus on the family-friendly channel.