• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Hi guys i am new here and i hope to be part of this community

Subscriber Goal
User name: VK reacts and review
Title of introduction: Hi guys i am new here and i hope to be part of this community
Your name/ Alias: My Alias is VK letΓÇÖs keep like this for now :)
Where are you from? If itΓÇÖs okay for now I donΓÇÖt want to say where I am from
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found this app on Reddit actually and it looked interesting
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined to learn more things about how to grow on YouTube.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: For now i just enjoy doing it, later on I hope It can become my full time job. But as long as I enjoy it it doesnΓÇÖt matter
How frequently do you upload? I try to keep it daily, or at least 5 times a week
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream? I will be honest here I donΓÇÖt really have a big dream, I just want to be able to enjoy my life, but doesnΓÇÖt everyone want that
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCzeO1xKhpqZHmgIi67DDvFw

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hey there, welcome to the community. If you are brand new, I always suggest checking out the TubeBuddy YouTube channel for some great tutorials on how to use the tools, and some great livestreams on how to be successful on YouTube from some cool guests.

You can find it here

Welcome!