• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Business Channel Disruptive Marketing Strategies

renlouglobal

User name: renlouglobal
Title of introduction: Disruptive Marketing Strategies
Your name/ Alias: Louise
Where are you from? South Africa
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I decided to join the TubeBuddy forum so I can learn quickly and expand my reach faster.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I have started three channels; My main channel is teaching Disruptive Marketing strategies to (medical) salespeople; Teaching Disruptive PlanB to achieve Financial Freedom and Finding your Soul Mate.
How frequently do you upload? Daily and weekly
What are your hobbies? I have been working in the Medical Industry for 36 years and after I was retrenched at the age of 53, I ventured into the financial industry and became a Financial Advisor for 14 months, then COVID changed everything, and I decided that there must be nicer ways to earn an income than to work for a bunch of people who donΓÇÖt value you and who will never pay you for what you are worth. I am passionate to teach people how they can set up automated software to build sales funnels and scale their businesses to whatever they want to achieve. I also love to teach people to build their own wealth and to take their financial future to a whole new level.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to help people to achieve financial freedom and to find happiness and to have multiple 7 figure businesses so I can live the life I was born to live.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX4lxKH4IoqMd8n84Kc-mbQ

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal