• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Opinion Currently what is your favorite book that you would recommend to anyone?

Foxy_Andariel

Known Member
TubeBuddy Legend
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
I'll start it by saying my favorite read is hands down is "Seneca On The Shortness Of Life".

What's yours?
I have been rereading "The house of night series"
I love that series I think it's eight books in total if I am not mistaken.. alas som of them are in moving boxes hehe :p So I need to look for the rest :p

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
My most recent 3, all recommended:
The Lean Startup - Eric Ries (this was a re-read for me. Worth the time)
Hook Point - Brendan Kane
The Art of the Con - R Paul Wilson. Had a chance to meet Paul two weeks ago and couldn't wait to read this book. It is an amazing look at how people are fooled and conned.

• Love
Reactions: Foxy_Andariel
OP
OP
HenryBR

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Absolutely adore the book by Bryce Courtenay called the Power of One. Set in South Africa.
The name of the book sounds very captivating. I'll be sure to look into it.
I have been rereading "The house of night series"
I love that series I think it's eight books in total if I am not mistaken.. alas som of them are in moving boxes hehe :p So I need to look for the rest :p
It seems to have a similar story plot as that of the twilight novels. I haven't read either series but they seem interesting.

• Love
Reactions: Foxy_Andariel

Foxy_Andariel

Known Member
TubeBuddy Legend
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
The name of the book sounds very captivating. I'll be sure to look into it.

It seems to have a similar story plot as that of the twilight novels. I haven't read either series but they seem interesting.
THe house of night is about this girl who is becoming a "vampire" and we follow her journey as she discovers a whole new world and Also she is powerful ;)

Iron Dundee

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
My favourite read would be any of the Discworld Novels by Sir Terry Pratchett. But I would say MORT is the best.

Alex Crowdlinks

I've always been drawn to the mystical and mysterious, and my current favorite genre is paranormal novels. One standout recommendation is "The Night Circus" by Erin Morgenstern. Its enchanting tale of a magical competition between two illusionists, with a mysterious circus as the stage, captivated me from the first page. The atmospheric writing and intricate plot create a world where the line between reality and magic blurs.

If you're intrigued by the supernatural, I'd also suggest "A Discovery of Witches" by Deborah Harkness. This book seamlessly weaves together history, science, and the supernatural as a reluctant witch discovers an ancient manuscript and delves into a complex world of witches, vampires, and daemons.

For those who enjoy a touch of romance in their paranormal reads, "Darkfever" by Karen Marie Moning is an electrifying choice. It follows the journey of MacKayla Lane, who ventures into the dark underbelly of Dublin after her sister's murder. The fusion of suspense, romance, and the supernatural makes it a gripping series.

These books offer a perfect escape into worlds where the extraordinary is just a page-turn away. Happy reading, and may the paranormal enchant your literary adventures! #ParanormalNovels

Demius88

I've always been drawn to the mystical and mysterious, and my current favorite genre is paranormal novels. One standout recommendation is "The Night Circus" by Erin Morgenstern. Its enchanting tale of a magical competition between two illusionists, with a mysterious circus as the stage, captivated me from the first page. The atmospheric writing and intricate plot create a world where the line between reality and magic blurs.

If you're intrigued by the supernatural, I'd also suggest "A Discovery of Witches" by Deborah Harkness. This book seamlessly weaves together history, science, and the supernatural as a reluctant witch discovers an ancient manuscript and delves into a complex world of witches, vampires, and daemons.

For those who enjoy a touch of romance in their paranormal reads, "Darkfever" by Karen Marie Moning is an electrifying choice. It follows the journey of MacKayla Lane, who ventures into the dark underbelly of Dublin after her sister's murder. The fusion of suspense, romance, and the supernatural makes it a gripping series.

These books offer a perfect escape into worlds where the extraordinary is just a page-turn away. Happy reading, and may the paranormal enchant your literary adventures! #ParanormalNovels

I'm captivated by the mystical and mysterious, and my go-to genre is paranormal novels. "The Night Circus" by Erin Morgenstern is a must-read, with its enchanting tale of a magical competition and a mysterious circus. Another recommendation is "A Discovery of Witches" by Deborah Harkness, seamlessly blending history, science, and the supernatural. If you crave romance, "Darkfever" by Karen Marie Moning is electrifying, following MacKayla Lane's journey into Dublin's dark depths. These books offer an escape into worlds where reality intertwines with magic. Happy reading and have nice day)