• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hey! Conas at├í t├║? I'm Dino, a witty & sarcastic gamer

Dino93

TubeBuddy Pro
www.instagram.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Dino93
Title of introduction: Hey! Conas atá tú? I'm Dino, a witty & sarcastic gamer
Your name/ Alias: Dino
Where are you from? Ireland
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through installing the social blade extension
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? The amount of tools that can help me grow my channel while being in a community with the same goals
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Be able to grow a stable community of subscribers and loyal viewers
How frequently do you upload? I aim for 7 videos a week
What are your hobbies? I love sports and I am aiming to have my dream car (mustang GT) within the next 3 years
What is your biggest dream? Be able to make a living from being my own boss
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKRfGOBUy6yj6d9omelYwpA

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hey Dino, I love reading what you said you'd like to accomplish. Such a great way to approach this all. Definitely take a look through the stickied posts and the current active threads. The search system is helpful and clicking on the profile of someone who's answers you appreciate gets you a link to all of their posts.

Welcome!

Reactions: Dino93
OP
OP
Dino93

Dino93

TubeBuddy Pro
www.instagram.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey Dino, I love reading what you said you'd like to accomplish. Such a great way to approach this all. Definitely take a look through the stickied posts and the current active threads. The search system is helpful and clicking on the profile of someone who's answers you appreciate gets you a link to all of their posts.

Welcome!
Thanks for the reply! As much as I'm spending most of my time trying to put as much content together, I'm also trying to research how I can grow better. I know that there's some incredible advice on here so I'll definitely be having a thorough look through everything!