• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Business Channel Learning How to Start and Grow an Online Business with Unique Social Media Strategies & More!

Lidia S

www.incomingsuccess.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Lidia S
Title of introduction: Learning How to Start and Grow an Online Business with Unique Social Media Strategies & More!
Your name/ Alias: Lidia
Where are you from? Romania
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through a YouTuber, though I cannot remember which one it was. :)
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am very passionate about YouTube Growth, which makes TubeBuddy and the forum a perfect place for me! I try answering YouTube Growth Questions through Videos on my Channel, but by joining the forum, I have a chance of helping people even more!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to help people live a better life by reaching financial freedom. I teach them how to do that with useful tutorials, but I also want them to be inspired by my journey (as I share every single thing of my process of growing). I want my journey to become their motivation to start & reach their goals, as I myself was inspired by so many others in the same way.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly. I upload three times a Week, but I am trying to do more too :)
What are your hobbies? I truly enjoy everything about Online Branding & Business Growth, but besides that, I have a very creative side of me and I enjoy Fashion Design, Drawing, Painting, Acting, Singing, Song-writing, Photography & Graphic Design. Other Hobbies include walks in parks, spending time with family, cooking & reading. Pretty much a little bit of everything hah.
What is your biggest dream? Honestly, I know this may sound corny, but to ease the suffering in as many people's lives as I can. My goal with my YouTube Channel and Businesses is to be able to give as much as I can. My sister lives in the poor side of my Country and helps people by providing them with food, heat solutions like wood for making the fire, she builds homes for people whose roofs are falling down, and much more. My desire for success comes from that side of things, where I want to succeed to teach others to do the same, but at the same time to be able to help as many people as I can by giving and helping them live better days, better lives. And if you're wondering where all this is coming from, the answer is only Jesus. :)
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/lidias-incomingsuccess

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hey Lidia, I see you are already jumping in and participating. Glad to have you and happy to see you diving in. If you don't know, we also have a Discord Server you may find interesting. You can join it here: https://discord.gg/tubebuddy