• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Exploring Mexico During COVID

kallendiggs

TubeBuddy User
User name: kallendiggs
Title of introduction: Exploring Mexico During COVID
Your name/ Alias: Kallen Diggs
Where are you from? Philadelphia
How did you find TubeBuddy? Roberto Blake
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to be involved in the community to learn, share and network with other YouTubers.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'd like to get 100,000 subscribers.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Traveling abroad, reading books and watching documentaries.
What is your biggest dream? Joe Rogan is my biggest inspiration as a media personality. I'd like to have a channel of that size.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxl4MYtHQW8NPpR23puKI5A

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Heya!! Welcome @kallendiggs
It's great to have you on board with us, Kallen! :D

It is worth taking a moment to check the forum rules. Included are details on how to get your Forum Badge and gain access to the Promotions board and details on accessing and posting in the YouTube Feedback board:

If you've any query, please do not hesitate to ask us and our community members will do their best to get it answered <3

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
How did you find TubeBuddy? Roberto Blake
Hey that's awesome! That's how I discovered TubeBuddy as well :cool: was it through one of his streams or a video?

The title of your introduction really caught my attention because we have a friend of TubeBuddy Dee Nimmin (depending on how much you watch Roberto Blake, you may be aware of Dee as well) and he's actually been living in Mexico for a year now because of Covid and flight restrictions. If you get a chance, I recommend you check out his videos and streams from the past year, it's been really interesting to follow, PLUS he streams regularly giving great channel advice like Roberto and has even done quite a few streams for TubeBuddy as well. I think his journey and story will really interest you.

All the best with the rest of your YouTube journey :)

OP
OP
kallendiggs

kallendiggs

TubeBuddy User
Thank you for the welcome, everyone!

Hey that's awesome! That's how I discovered TubeBuddy as well :cool: was it through one of his streams or a video?

The title of your introduction really caught my attention because we have a friend of TubeBuddy Dee Nimmin (depending on how much you watch Roberto Blake, you may be aware of Dee as well) and he's actually been living in Mexico for a year now because of Covid and flight restrictions. If you get a chance, I recommend you check out his videos and streams from the past year, it's been really interesting to follow, PLUS he streams regularly giving great channel advice like Roberto and has even done quite a few streams for TubeBuddy as well. I think his journey and story will really interest you.

All the best with the rest of your YouTube journey :)

Thanks for the suggestion, Beanie. I'll visit his channel.

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
What an interesting channel. Welcome to the TubeBuddy Forums!