• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Declined Advanced Youtube Studio Editor tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Not much any external tool can do outside of YouTube proper without issues. Think of it this way. A 3rd party tool would have to download, then reupload the modified content since there is no direct access to the source content on YouTube. In essence, it would unpublish, remove and reupload which would reset all views and view time.

Reactions: Randomlifestylevlog

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
While I love the idea and have suggested it myself, the more I learn about programming and development, the more I think this would need to be done on YouTube's end. So not only can you suggest features to TubeBuddy, you can also suggest features to YouTube themselves. Whenever I messese Team YouTube on Twitter, they ask me to give suggestions through "send feedback" so I'd highly suggest any features to Studio's UI itself be sent through YouTube's Send feedback
send feedback.PNG

send feedback2.PNG

Reactions: Randomlifestylevlog
OP
OP
Randomlifestylevlog

Randomlifestylevlog

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
If you want a more complex yet free editor, I do suggest Davinci resolve, you can go pretty complex with it
Im already using final cut pro x for all my editing but i think if there is any thing you want to adjust once uploaded then this section could be useful if it had more advance tools!

Status
Not open for further replies.