• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Tips What type of editing style should I use

Zane Altera

hey people I am editing and I don't know what my fans like when it comes to editing style so dm if you know or just reply to this message.

Naheed

Known Member
www.coupongot.com
Subscriber Goal
Great editing depends on your personal style and the nature of your content. But let me share with you some of the best YouTube channels that show good editing style for the content they produce, check them, I hope it will help you out:

• Numberphile
  • JonTronShow
  • Cinemassacre

Reactions: Damon

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
This channel is the video editor for Logan Paul. Regardless of what you think about Logan Paul, you can't deny his videos are successful, and it's because of the editing, and his editor shares a lot of valuable information to try.

Also keep in mind, one editing style might not work for another style of video. 6 years in and I'm still trying to learn to improve. Some say you don't want to have a static shot go longer than 5-10 seconds. Some have very quick rapid style of editing and the process it'self is a fine art that I believe takes years to get a hang of. There's so many styles out there to try so you just need to experiment with what works for you and your audience.

The Storm is coming

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Really depends on your style. Some niches I can just watch people sit down and talk because the topic interests me. Find the right pace in your niche and experiment with videos. Short intro, more effects less effects etc..