• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Resources YouTube MONEY 2021: The Business Side of Being a Full-Time YouTuber . . .

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Roberto really lays it on the line here. There are so many ways to make money on YouTube. Love how he starts by telling people just a few of the many ways to generate income as a content producer.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I wish more people were watching Roberto. His subjects aren't as fun, they aren't as illustrious as the dream of making millions of dollars from billions of ad views. But he is realistic and VERY informative when it comes to actually being the person it takes to turn a few online videos into a real income.

And I gotta give him credit; he's the one that got me hired on over here.

• Love
Reactions: Damon
OP
OP
Damon

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
That's what I love about Roberto. I hope to approach my fishing videos the same way. We live in a world where you almost have to shock people out of their fantasies.

On a second note, I think there are a lot of mom-and-pop fishing tackle shops that could totally rack up if they just started a YouTube channel and put a simple e-mail list on their Web site (Assuming they even have one.)

Last edited:

Naheed

Known Member
www.coupongot.com
Subscriber Goal
Thanks for sharing. After watching the video, I really like them.
The ways to generate income as a content producer are awesome.
He has a very realistic approach too.

• Love
Reactions: Damon