• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel πéêπéìπüùπüÅπüèΘíÿπüäπüùπü╛πüÖ

User name: English in Japan
Title of introduction: よろしくお願いします
Your name/ Alias: Adam
Where are you from? Originally from the UK now living in Japan.
How did you find TubeBuddy? I watched a video about it.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? IΓÇÖm still new to YouTube and thought I could learn from you good people.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I originally made the channel to post online lesson materials for my university classes, now IΓÇÖm just trying to introduce Japanese culture in a fun way.
How frequently do you upload? Around twice a week.
What are your hobbies? I like reading, writing, and movies.
What is your biggest dream? IΓÇÖd love a job that would allow me to travel freely between Japan and the UK! Failing that, dinner with Kurt Russell would be great.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCQZOiHBEi4l34Xk_MPUhwoQ

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hey welcome. I have many friends that taught English in Japan, Korea, or both. In fact, my last trip before the pandemic was to Tokyo and Kyoto.

One of the things you will want to do is make sure your YouTube channel is properly linked to your profile. This allows people to click your profile picture to visit your channel and adds a channel subscribe button to the bottom of your posts. If you look now you will see something that says "Error". This fixes that. Instructions are here - Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums.

Welcome!