• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Travel and Walking Channel

afernandez

Subscriber Goal
User name: afernandez
Title of introduction: Travel and Walking Channel
Your name/ Alias: Arwin Fernandez
Where are you from? Budapest
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy from alot of other youtubers that recommended it from their videos.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I decided to join because I have been using TubeBuddy for awhile now and figured there are others like me, trying to grow the channel and to have helpful discussions. I want to take in as much as I can and hopefully help others along the way.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to show the world to others through my camera.
How frequently do you upload? 1-2 times per week.
What are your hobbies? Photography, Traveling and Trying new things
What is your biggest dream? To see as much of the world and to be able to capture it.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxCBn7FJppxSMdKnYjxV14Q

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey there! Welcome to the forums :) If you're not already aware, TubeBuddy has a weekly livestream on Wednesdays (or Thursday depending on your time zone) which you can learn a lot from, and of course the forums are full of information :)
Be sure you've read through the forum rules and you'll get by fantastically here :) Hope we see you around more :)

Reactions: afernandez

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Hey there! Welcome to the forums :) If you're not already aware, TubeBuddy has a weekly livestream on Wednesdays (or Thursday depending on your time zone) which you can learn a lot from, and of course the forums are full of information :)
Be sure you've read through the forum rules and you'll get by fantastically here :) Hope we see you around more :)
Hey man welcome to the Forums. Hope you find the information and help you are seeking in these forums.

Reactions: afernandez
OP
OP
afernandez

afernandez

Subscriber Goal
Thank you Beanie Draws and HenryBR. I will definitely try to attend the livestream.