• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Tips How do I increase views and click through rate?

Naheed

Known Member
www.coupongot.com
Subscriber Goal
CTR is one of the important factors to get more views. To increase views and click-through
rate, I will suggest sharing your channel link on Social Media Platforms. The more people
you attract to your channel, the higher will be your CPC.

samytc

use tags in your title,description & tag box and also make clear,crisp and eye cattching thumbnails

Kindred

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Have a look through your vids and see which ones did well - you turn these videos into a series / make more of that theme. It might indicate what people like and what they don't :)

NanoniumTheDude

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
One simple way you can improve CTR is to make multiple variations of a thumbnail - if you only make one you will just use it, if you make multiple you can compare and contrast what seems to be working or not.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Don't despair. What you are going through is natural, we all go through it. You need to make improvements and lack of growth hurts. It affects your mental well-being. You need to put the blinders on, bury your head in the sand and persevere. Keep improving. Get better. Focus on making the absolute best content you can and pair that with solid SEO and amazing thumbnails. You can turn this back around.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Don't underestimate the power of researching your topics BEFORE you make your videos to see if there's even any demand for them. If no one is interested in the topic before you make the video, it might be better looking for differant topics that ARE searched for in your niche. Case in point, people aren't that interested in watching hybrid dinosaur drawing timelapses, I found this out AFTER publishing and getting very low views. There wasn't many videos out there for me to research so I wasn't sure if there was a demand or not, and evidently there really wasn't.

Topic is important.

The best thumbnails and titles in the world won't save you if the topic isn't interesting enough for people to click in the first place. I'm one of those people who vouch for the importance of a good thumbnail. but a "good" thumbnail is highly subjective. Topics are pretty cut and clear as to if they are interesting to people or not.

Reactions: Damon

TheShihTzuFamily

Recognized Member
Title is KEY do research before make the video this will help u if the topic is in demand, SEO with KEYWORD in your description help the YouTube algorithm to understand what your video about so it can do it part to show to the right viewer, You need to fill up that description with around 200+ keyword to help the algorithm, The most important is your THUMBNAIL if that thumbnail is lower your CTR time to change it!!!!

nate polmateer

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Don't underestimate the power of researching your topics BEFORE you make your videos to see if there's even any demand for them. If no one is interested in the topic before you make the video, it might be better looking for differant topics that ARE searched for in your niche. Case in point, people aren't that interested in watching hybrid dinosaur drawing timelapses, I found this out AFTER publishing and getting very low views. There wasn't many videos out there for me to research so I wasn't sure if there was a demand or not, and evidently there really wasn't.

Topic is important.

The best thumbnails and titles in the world won't save you if the topic isn't interesting enough for people to click in the first place. I'm one of those people who vouch for the importance of a good thumbnail. but a "good" thumbnail is highly subjective. Topics are pretty cut and clear as to if they are interesting to people or not.

This is great advice! you are like a wise sage! :) Research Topic...is it trending.

• Love
Reactions: Beanie Draws