• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion View recent increase or decrease in traffic on per video basis

Melanie

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Legend
hubpages.com
Subscriber Goal
Is there a way to view whether a video recently receiving more or less than its average number of views?
I know you used to be able to do this with Google Analytics.
HubPages does it. For example, I'm seeing today that my article "20 Signs You're From Michigan" is seeing less traffic recently than it usually sees.
TubeBuddy is showing me that one of my popular search terms is bringing me less traffic lately, but I would like to see a number for overall traffic, so I can see whether a video is "up" or "down" for the day.
Warning Advanced Statistics Ahead:
It would be cool if TubeBuddy offered this. For example, it could do running averages and compare the running average of a video to a larger time period's running average of that video. If the smaller, more recent window is a lower number then it would signify a downward relationship for the video. Likewise, if the recent window is larger than the larger window's running average, it would signify an upward trend.
Reason: I'm seeing more traffic today and I can't pin it to any singular video.

Attachments

• hp.png
    hp.png
    6.6 KB · Views: 135