• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice is a "relaxing music" type channel worth it?

Davlo

is it worth making a channel with relaxing music and sounds? like a crackling fireplace? or is it just to over saturated??

Kindred

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Yes omg - if you do what you do well, then I don't think any topic is over saturated. If it's what you love to create then it will show, so go for it!!!

tropicthunder

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
is it worth making a channel with relaxing music and sounds? like a crackling fireplace? or is it just to over saturated??
Do it, youtube used to be filled with "weird" videos lol, even nowadays I see them sometimes, like a video of a guy who just filming a falling bread on a kitchen table. Weird I know, but lot of views.

Naheed

Known Member
www.coupongot.com
Subscriber Goal
Yes, it is a good idea on making a channel with relaxing music and sounds.
You can go with any channel like the one you mentioned. Remember any idea
you have can be an interesting idea if you put your own unique spin on it.

HeatherPsyD

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal

Not an expert in this area, but from what I've seen, I'd go for it. I would absolutely listen to a channel with a crackling fireplace or some other type of relaxing music/sounds. I've seen many channels with millions of views for soothing, meditation, calming, etc. music. I actually watched a live stream of kittens sleeping for longer than I care to admit. :)

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

If the world isn't oversaturated, YouTube channels aren't. I'd say it's possible. Do keyword research, see where they're not targeting/ fitting in with their content, and fill the gap :D

• Love
Reactions: Damon

Jeff Goober

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Give it a shot..Although there is soo many relaxing ASMR, Music and Satisfying type of videos on youtube why not give it a shot. Heck and if it works out you will get a ton of views and watch time for people coming back to go back to sleep lol

Reactions: Damon

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
"Worth it" is really dependant on what your end goal is for a relaxation channel. Is it just to make money, or is it to provide relaxation to those who have a stressed life? Will the amount of views and subs you get dictate how much enjoyment you get out of making the channel? Or will your enjoyment come from the craft of making content?

"Is it worth it" is highly dependant on what YOU want out of the channel and your goals.