• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Subscriber Milestone I feel more accomplished about this than my actual career!

KS Moto Cafe

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
Not sure how long I can hold this medal for but I am posting it anyways because I feel more accomplished about this than my actual career. I wanted to take the time to thank you all for supporting me through this new journey of mine! My goal for the year was to reach 100 but with all of your support, I was able to reach that goal pretty fast! The motovlog and youtube community has absolutely been a second family of mine and I intend on making better content as I move forward because I owe it to my viewers.

My ultimate goal is to become a well known Canadian Motovlogger because I think Ryan F9 @fortnine (has 1M+ subs) needs some competition in the North

If you haven't seen my channel yet and you are a motorcyclist or curious about what it is like to ride, go give my channel a try; it's free and who knows? you may end up liking it!
KS MOTO CAFE LINK

Cheers!

#missionaccomplished #motovlogger #motovloggercanada #canadianvlogger #tubebuddy #youtubecommunity

Attachments

• 250sub.png
    250sub.png
    325.7 KB · Views: 127
Reactions: Damon

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Not sure how long I can hold this medal for but I am posting it anyways because I feel more accomplished about this than my actual career. I wanted to take the time to thank you all for supporting me through this new journey of mine! My goal for the year was to reach 100 but with all of your support, I was able to reach that goal pretty fast! The motovlog and youtube community has absolutely been a second family of mine and I intend on making better content as I move forward because I owe it to my viewers.

My ultimate goal is to become a well known Canadian Motovlogger because I think Ryan F9 @fortnine (has 1M+ subs) needs some competition in the North

If you haven't seen my channel yet and you are a motorcyclist or curious about what it is like to ride, go give my channel a try; it's free and who knows? you may end up liking it!
KS MOTO CAFE LINK

Cheers!

#missionaccomplished #motovlogger #motovloggercanada #canadianvlogger #tubebuddy #youtubecommunity
Hey good work man! Keep up the passion :)

Reactions: KS Moto Cafe