• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel We are Bears and Butters! LGBT Comedic Vloggers from LA!

Bears and Butters

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Bears and Butters
Title of introduction: We are Bears and Butters! LGBT Comedic Vloggers from LA!
Your name/ Alias: Bears and Butters
Where are you from? Los Angeles, California
How did you find TubeBuddy? We heard about TubeBuddy when searching for tools to help us with our YouTube channel, and we kept seeing TubeBuddy as an option.. about 2.5 years ago!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? We believe that there is a lot of expertise and information to learn about YouTube in general, and these forums give other creators a better avenue to discuss YouTube related topics with each other. We hope that it will be a helpful support system.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: We would like to be able to create a sustainable and profitable business, while helping others in the process. It's important to us to help others and humanity in general, and we have always said the larger our channel gets, the more we will be able to do that.
How frequently do you upload? 1-2 times a week
What are your hobbies? Card Games, Board Games, Travel, Watching Trash TV
What is your biggest dream? To be a voice of our generations and to truly make lasting difference in the lives of the people we share our videos with, and to help change the world in a more positive and giving way.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/BearsandButters

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey there! Welcome to the forum :) I'm curious to know where the Bears and Butters name specifically came from, it's quite catchy!
I love how you answered what you'd like to accomplish. I get everyone wants to make money, but I just love how you specifically communicated it, having a business mindset from the beginning is fantastic.
Depending on how the next year or 2 progress, hopefully we'll be able to see you at vidsummit seems you're from LA. I hope we see a lot more of you both around here :)

And of course, some formalities to make sure you're familiar with our rules https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/4/ but other than that, have a great time here :)

OP
OP
Bears and Butters

Bears and Butters

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey Beanie!

Thank you for the wonderful welcome. So... Bears and Butters name. Well we started our YouTube as "Two Girls One Mukbang", and found ourselves unable to be indexed, because of Two Girls One Cup from umpteen years ago. But we always called each other Bears and Butters. Bears got her name, because she's kinda like a bear, a bit clumsy, and Butters... because she likes butter, but is a bit dingy. We hope that over the next 2 years we're able to put our more positive vibes, and keep people watching our content. We would definitely check out a vidsummit in LA or nearby. We look forward to participating and appreciate the link to the rules!

See you on the forums!

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hehehe I love this story and I totally get you clever name with the mukbang, I get the humor of it, but I can see why it didn't land necessarily. I also love the name bears and butters, I think it has some really great potential :)
One final little bit of formality, I've noticed your channel isn't linked up with your profile correctly, if you check out this link https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/180/ it'll help you get that all fixed up :)

Reactions: Bears and Butters