• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Editor can't access TubeBuddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayramj

Hello Tube Buddies,

I recently purchased TubeBuddy. My virtual assistant will be uploading my videos to YouTube and optimizing them. However, she cannot see the TubeBuddy icon in her browser toolbar.

Do I need to buy a separate license for her? Or can she access the license I purchased because it is associated with my channel?

Rachel

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I am trying to get my new VA set up to help me edit and maintain my YT channels. I gave her editor status and would like to have her see the TubeBuddy tools.

I sent her to this tutorial to see how to install TubeBuddy.

Is there anything else she needs to do after that, to be able to use the chrome extension?

Thank you!

Emily

I believe she needs to have the manager rights in order for her to access the TubeBuddy as she needs to sign in using the channel she's managing, or else she won't be able to use or get access to the paid license perks If you have a paid version of the TB license (Pro, Star and Legend).

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello Tube Buddies,

I recently purchased TubeBuddy. My virtual assistant will be uploading my videos to YouTube and optimizing them. However, she cannot see the TubeBuddy icon in her browser toolbar.

Do I need to buy a separate license for her? Or can she access the license I purchased because it is associated with my channel?

Rachel

Has she downloaded TubeBuddy on her browser?

EmilyC

I am trying to get my new VA set up to help me edit and maintain my YT channels. I gave her editor status and would like to have her see the TubeBuddy tools.

Is there anything else she needs to do after that, to be able to use the chrome extension?

Thank you!

Emily

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal

Thank you!

Emily

I believe she needs to have the manager rights in order for her to access the TubeBuddy as she needs to sign in using the channel she's managing, or else she won't be able to use or get access to the paid license perks If you have a paid version of the TB license (Pro, Star and Legend).

Status
Not open for further replies.