• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel Hey guys nice to meet you

Subscriber Goal
User name: Crazytional Culinary
Title of introduction: Hey guys nice to meet you
Your name/ Alias: Crazytional Culinary
Where are you from?
How did you find TubeBuddy? On YT at an analysis channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am here for 2 reasons first I wanna hear feedback about my performance in YT zo become better and better. And second If I'm able I wanna help other peolpe to increase Theile quality too. So that we become a community of creators, who support each other to reach their goal
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I do like cooking and of I could life with the eranings from YT I could practice my hobby all day long. Furthermore in this was I would be my own boss and could decide independent what to do.
How frequently do you upload? 2 to 3 times a week. Shorts excluded
What are your hobbies? Cooking, streaming, watching anime, climbing, socializing, eating
What is your biggest dream? To have a large YT account for 2 reasons. First to earn enough for me, but more importantly second to share this money with people who have hard times and would get a chance with that money. I even calculated some numbers. I would keep 3000Γé¼ for my self and spend everything above to organisations, which help people.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCCFuJnvPOE2XHFx6mP6JEJA

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey there! You have a fun name there and I like how wide and eclectic your hobbies are. I should try climbing one of these days, and as an artist I'm getting more into Anime. What are your favourite shows to watch?
Be sure you're familiar with our rules https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/4/ and also If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

Enjoy your stay! :D