• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Hi all, Me as name - "Meenu's Girly Talk" I have recently started a vlog channel where I do video about beauty tips, how to be active in usual life be

Meenu Sharma

Subscriber Goal
User name: Meenu Sharma
Title of introduction: Hi all, Me as name - "Meenu's Girly Talk" I have recently started a vlog channel where I do video about beauty tips, how to be active in usual life being busy, DIY tips and tricks, idea's to plan things, fun & entertainment and many more❤️
Your name/ Alias: Meenu
Where are you from? United Kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through YouTube as advertised after started my own channel.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Joined in here to Get help to grow my channel along with my hardwork in right direction. As I am doing my 100% but still might be something I am missing around. I saw people writing they see a growth in the channel with tubebuddy. If I started, I. A looking to do the best in this!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I have good plans. For sure need have good numbers of subscribers so people can know about me nad trust on my vlog which surely be helping me in my business for the future. Also to help people with genuine information, that is what I am always seeking for myself in everything❤️
How frequently do you upload? Twice a week, I post my video mostly early morning ready to watch.
What are your hobbies? I ma a professional beauty expert love to listen to Music, cooking, dancing and to be a part of everything in usual like and fun!
What is your biggest dream? To be informative well known youtuber and well known entrepreneur.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCn2ar5oASSJ3Yw0xDVac6_w

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hey Meenu, welcome to the TubeBuddy Community. There are quite a few lifestyle vloggers here, so you are in good company. Since you are new to TubeBuddy, I want to point our that TubeBuddy has a YouTube channel that goes into a lot of detail on each feature of the tool. The channel is here - TubeBuddy - YouTube - and I'm linking a good first video to watch below.

Welcome!