• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Custom url

Status
Not open for further replies.

Healthinfohub

Subscriber Goal
How can I activate my custom url because I cant find the edit custom url in my channel why is my own not showing

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
YouTube has moved the custom URL setup into YouTube Studio. You can find it from YouTube Studio by clicking Settings and looking under "Channel" where it will be an option under "Basic Info".

It can take up to 7 days after you hit the 100-subscriber milestone for it to be available.

Closing thread and moving to the correct board.

Naheed

Known Member
www.coupongot.com
Subscriber Goal
How can I activate my custom url because I cant find the edit custom url in my channel why is my own not showing

Hello,
Can you please share your total number of subscribers?
You can only activate a custom URL after having 100 subscribers.
I think you have less than 100 subscribers thats why you are facing this issue.

tropicthunder

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I have 171 subscribers and I still can't do it
I read it from google in here >> https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2657968?hl=en

Custom URL eligibility
To create a custom URL for your channel, your account needs to:
  • Have 100 or more subscribers.
  • Be at least 30 days old.
  • Have an uploaded profile picture.
  • Have uploaded banner image.
Note: We reserve the right to change, reclaim, or remove custom URLs at any time. For example, we may reclaim a custom URL that was associated with a deleted Google account.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
YouTube has moved the custom URL setup into YouTube Studio. You can find it from YouTube Studio by clicking Settings and looking under "Channel" where it will be an option under "Basic Info".

It can take up to 7 days after you hit the 100-subscriber milestone for it to be available.

Closing thread and moving to the correct board.

Status
Not open for further replies.