• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel NEW on YOUTUBE

NANGTUT

Subscriber Goal
User name: NANGTUT
Title of introduction: NEW on YOUTUBE
Your name/ Alias: NANGTUT
Where are you from? BALI - INDONESIA
How did you find TubeBuddy? from channel DEN JC
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? im new, i don't know about how to grow my channel, alghorithm, SEO etc.
and also i won to know people who already success on YT so i can learn his way to be success channel
meet new friends around the world
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: i make this channel to save my memmories, my hobby. that i can playback on the future and also 2nd to make money to support family
How frequently do you upload? 2 video weekly
What are your hobbies? play video game, play badminton
What is your biggest dream? build a nice, clean house for my family
YouTube Channel Link:UCQ7J_5G2XvBG56LvV22iQUA

Last edited:

Sire

User name: NANGTUT
Title of introduction: NEW on YOUTUBE
Your name/ Alias: NANGTUT
Where are you from? BALI - INDONESIA
How did you find TubeBuddy? from channel DEN JC
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? im new, i don't know about how to grow my channel, alghorithm, SEO etc.
and also i won to know people who already success on YT so i can learn his way to be success channel
meet new friends around the world
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: i make this channel to save my memmories, my hobby. that i can playback on the future and also 2nd to make money to support family
How frequently do you upload? 2 video weekly
What are your hobbies? play video game, play badminton
What is your biggest dream? build a nice, clean house for my family
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ7J_5G2XvBG56LvV22iQUA
Welcome, you'll learn a lot on this forum

Reactions: NANGTUT

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @NANGTUT , welcome to our community. We appreciate DEN JC introducing you to our tools and forum. We were all new once, this is a great place to make connects and learn to grow your channel.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

index.php

Reactions: NANGTUT