• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Movies/TV Movie recommendations? (Horror, Non-Fiction, Fiction, Comendy etc...)

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Been looking for a great movie to watch with the fam. Any recommendations? Maybe one that is a hidden gem?

Doesn't matter what kind of movie it is.

• Love
Reactions: Foxy_Andariel

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Well, I'm an 80s kinda guy so most of my suggestions will likely be 80s, maybe some 90s movies.

Dirty Dancing, Ghost and Road House for anyone who likes Patrick Swayze in movies. 2 romantic, 1 action. 16 Candles and The Breakfast Club for highschool day nostalgia. Oceans 11, Oceans 12 and Oceans 13 if you like George Clooney. Funny, crime, drama.

• Love
Been looking for a great movie to watch with the fam. Any recommendations? Maybe one that is a hidden gem?

Doesn't matter what kind of movie it is.

Netflix has some amazing horror movies, Cargo was a hidden gem starring Martin Freeman that I really liked...not sure how old your family is though, so it might not be suitable. My daughter (and me as well) really liked the new Jumanji movies as well as both Paddington films.

OP
OP
HenryBR

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Well, I'm an 80s kinda guy so most of my suggestions will likely be 80s, maybe some 90s movies.

Dirty Dancing, Ghost and Road House for anyone who likes Patrick Swayze in movies. 2 romantic, 1 action. 16 Candles and The Breakfast Club for highschool day nostalgia. Oceans 11, Oceans 12 and Oceans 13 if you like George Clooney. Funny, crime, drama.
Thanks for the recommendations Brave Starr. I'll be sure to check those out. P.S. I actually prefer movies from those eras. The cinematic art was at its best. I feel like they don't make movies the way they used to.

Reactions: BraveStar
OP
OP
HenryBR

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Netflix has some amazing horror movies, Cargo was a hidden gem starring Martin Freeman that I really liked...not sure how old your family is though, so it might not be suitable. My daughter (and me as well) really liked the new Jumanji movies as well as both Paddington films.
We're all adults in my family so we are pretty much open to any kind of movie. I'll be sure to check out those movies out. Thanks.

OP
OP
HenryBR

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Dracula Untold is a favourite of mine, and I also recommend the haunting and house on haunted hill :)
They sound like great horror movies(if that is what they are). Thanks for the recommendation. I'll be sure to look into them.

• Love

KS Moto Cafe

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
Idiocracy. 15 year old comedy movie about future of America and strangely, every year goes by and the movie shifts from comedy to reality.

• Love
Reactions: ClimaX