• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Forum Badge not yet received? Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Couple days ago I posted the requested image in the Promotion area channel to receive the forum badge and I have already exceeded 20 posts. yet I still haven't received my Badge? My thoughts, I posted the wrong image or the TubeBuddy team still hasn't gotten to my comment. Been wanting to promote my videos in the Promotion area channel. But can't without the Badge.
Has anyone had the same problem???

Sidenote, not hating on TubeBuddy whatsoever, just wondering why I still have not yet received my badge. Thanks.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Badges are processed by real humans that need to verify the information you post. Currently, there are two people who do this in addition to everything else they do. They tend to process them in bulk every few days. Be patient. We are seeing a large uptick in new members.

Marking this answered and locking the thread.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Badges are processed by real humans that need to verify the information you post. Currently, there are two people who do this in addition to everything else they do. They tend to process them in bulk every few days. Be patient. We are seeing a large uptick in new members.

Marking this answered and locking the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.