• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Life How are the new year resolutions going?

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
You fellas/ladies got any resolutions worth sharing. Subscriber goals, getting in shape, overcoming a certain fear, etc...
Would love to hear about them. Maybe some can relate?!

tropicthunder

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Since I got into tubebuddy, my goals for this year is giving extra focus on my youtube channels. Whether it's improving my contents, thumbnails, SEO, etc.

Kindred

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Youtube goals include reaching 1000 subs!! would be the dream as I've had my channel for over 2 years now. Outside of YouTube, I hope to figure out what I want to do career wise and have a great year at uni once it starts again :)

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I like this question this late into the year. It reminds me of how fairly trivial new years resolutions are. I much prefer the idea of 30 day challenges. Just because the year starts again on the calandar, doesn't dictate when you start something, but I understand the symbolism.

This year, I'm just trying to appreciate what I have more. Connect more with family. Trying to stay grounded mentally, and trying not to get distracted (I have a bit of ADHD) it's more of a day by day thing than a yearly resolution, but so far so good. February was a quiet month, and I think Feb tends to be the drop off point for most new years resolutions.

OP
OP
HenryBR

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Trying to eat healthier and be more active.
And with pandemic closing down gyms it's even harder to stay in shape. But if you got the will to do it, make it happen. I wish all the best for you.

OP
OP
HenryBR

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Youtube goals include reaching 1000 subs!! would be the dream as I've had my channel for over 2 years now. Outside of YouTube, I hope to figure out what I want to do career wise and have a great year at uni once it starts again :)
Nice! I wish all the best for you.

OP
OP
HenryBR

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I like this question this late into the year. It reminds me of how fairly trivial new years resolutions are. I much prefer the idea of 30 day challenges. Just because the year starts again on the calandar, doesn't dictate when you start something, but I understand the symbolism.

This year, I'm just trying to appreciate what I have more. Connect more with family. Trying to stay grounded mentally, and trying not to get distracted (I have a bit of ADHD) it's more of a day by day thing than a yearly resolution, but so far so good. February was a quiet month, and I think Feb tends to be the drop off point for most new years resolutions.
What a great mindset to have. Monthly challanges/goals are more easy to follow through with. And not so overwhelming as new year resolutions. Just taking things by the month, step by step. I wish all the best for you.