• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Opinion Simple Question: Name your favourite YouTube channel and why?

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I'll start it off(Hopefully this post is no violation of the rules)

Favourite YouTube channel: BullDog Mindset

Why: "John" the content creator of the channel, tells it how it is. Tells you the way life really works(its ups and downs). However, explaining that through the game of life. If you play it right, you will achieve great things or not.

Sire

I'll start it off(Hopefully this post is no violation of the rules)

Favourite YouTube channel: BullDog Mindset

Why: "John" the content creator of the channel, tells it how it is. Tells you the way life really works(its ups and downs). However, explaining that through the game of life. If you play it right, you will achieve great things or not.
Bi Phakathi
Reason: Because it has the same course as mine, and was my source of motivation

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
The Philip DeFranco Show (PDS). I love how he shares trending stories and news of the day. Been watching him for years. I used to love =3 (Equals 3) with just as much passion. Sadly he stopped making episodes some years ago.

Naheed

Known Member
www.coupongot.com
Subscriber Goal
I like numerous youtube channels but the following is my favorite ones:
  • ASAPscience: They make science simple.
  • Incredible Science: Helpful in understanding science.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
That's a really tough one as it changes from day to day.

Overall I'd say Corridor Crew
Why: I love their discussions of digital and practical effects in films, and just discussing effects in all it's forms, including stuntmen reacts. Highly entertaining and reminds me of back when I was studying digital animation.

Going to have to give Game Grumps a worthy nod. Only discovered them very recently but gosh their arguments and frustration in videogames is hilarious to listen to. Half the time they're not even talking about the games they're playing, it's more like a podcast between two friends who just happen to be playing a game.

HeatherPsyD

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Nick Nimmin and Sean Cannell's channels, which speak for themselves (they are just fantastic), but I also enjoy Santi Walter. Santi Walter's channel is about a man who takes care of stray cats in his neighborhood, and he's not in it for the money or notoriety, it's simply out of the goodness of his heart. He also creates adorable backstories for all the cats, which I love.