• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Traffic source from Tubebuddy.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

tropicthunder

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I have a curiosity about the traffic coming from tubebuddy.com. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, please don't misunderstood about this. I know that the extension ask permission to our channel's analytic so we can utilize it better with TB.

But for this particular traffic, it's on my other channel that I'm not even mentioning at all on this forum, not even a word or a link to it. Also I search about my other channel whether it's the channel name or the title of the video, but nothing on the result (in case someone actually put my video link somewhere in here). But I have this traffic from tubebuddy.com. And this channel is not my brand channel, I'm just a manager on this channel.

Does tubebuddy can really see my other channel just by installing the extension without sign-in to TB ? Because I never sign-in to TB on that channel. Just two channels that I have that I used to sign-in to TB extension with PRO TB accounts. Because as far as I know, If you want to see your other channel, you have to sign-in to your google account and switch to your other channel, or if I'm missing something ?

tb.jpg

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Note, with your YouTube linked to your profile anyone can click your profile image and get to your channel, and many people DO exactly that. If you post in the Promotions Area you will also get traffic from TubeBuddy. The TubeBuddy tools themself use the YouTube API and won't generate views.

Marking answered and closing the thread.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Note, with your YouTube linked to your profile anyone can click your profile image and get to your channel, and many people DO exactly that. If you post in the Promotions Area you will also get traffic from TubeBuddy. The TubeBuddy tools themself use the YouTube API and won't generate views.

Marking answered and closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.