• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Brothers, I have arrived to bring on gaming and comedy! Or something like that!

Firebro999

User name: Firebro999
Title of introduction: Brothers, I have arrived to bring on gaming and comedy! Or something like that!
Your name/ Alias: Firebro999
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy simply through searching the Chrome extension store! I use other YouTube-related ones such as SocialBlade, though I wanted to give some other ones a shot, especially since this one tends to have a few cool features that some other ones don't.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined the forums simply because I saw a link to it on the dashboard. I thought it'd be pretty cool to connect with some other content creators, as well as that free upgrade that I saw. That really stood out!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goals for my channel is to provide humorous entertainment to other people like me, via gameplays and other kinds of topics! This was my dream growing up while I was younger. I'd also hope to get opportunities to collaborate with others! My current goal is to reach 1,000 subscribers on my channel! Reaching 100 and 500 was awesome, but I feel like that's the first true "big" milestone!!
How frequently do you upload? I originally posted monthly, but now I'm starting to post weekly! I currently have at least 1 new gameplay posted every Monday, with occasional second uploads on a random day throughout the week.
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are video games (clearly), watching other people's videos on YouTube, learning programming, and playing with my dogs!
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream in life is to be able to grow a YouTube audience of my own and be able to also create other things outside of videos. Whether this be my own games, a social media platform of my own, or maybe something in terms of art!
YouTube Channel Link: http://youtube.com/c/Firebro999

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello, welcome to the TubeBuddy Community! Being a gaming channel, I wanted to let you know we have a lot of gaming channel creators that hang out on the TubeBuddy Discord server - https://discord.gg/tubebuddy.

Being a large community, we get a lot of the same questions. It's worth taking some time to read through the older threads and using search to look for specific topics that interest you.

Welcome!

Reactions: Firebro999

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Firebro999 , welcome to the community. Always glad to welcome a fellow gamer to the community. Humor is a great way to get viewer's attention.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Your title really reminds me of "Untitled Goose Game" have you ever played that one? It sounds like you probably watch JackSepticEye :p

And welcome! :)

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
User name: Firebro999
Title of introduction: Brothers, I have arrived to bring on gaming and comedy! Or something like that!
Your name/ Alias: Firebro999
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy simply through searching the Chrome extension store! I use other YouTube-related ones such as SocialBlade, though I wanted to give some other ones a shot, especially since this one tends to have a few cool features that some other ones don't.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined the forums simply because I saw a link to it on the dashboard. I thought it'd be pretty cool to connect with some other content creators, as well as that free upgrade that I saw. That really stood out!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goals for my channel is to provide humorous entertainment to other people like me, via gameplays and other kinds of topics! This was my dream growing up while I was younger. I'd also hope to get opportunities to collaborate with others! My current goal is to reach 1,000 subscribers on my channel! Reaching 100 and 500 was awesome, but I feel like that's the first true "big" milestone!!
How frequently do you upload? I originally posted monthly, but now I'm starting to post weekly! I currently have at least 1 new gameplay posted every Monday, with occasional second uploads on a random day throughout the week.
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are video games (clearly), watching other people's videos on YouTube, learning programming, and playing with my dogs!
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream in life is to be able to grow a YouTube audience of my own and be able to also create other things outside of videos. Whether this be my own games, a social media platform of my own, or maybe something in terms of art!
YouTube Channel Link: http://youtube.com/c/Firebro999
Can't ever go wrong when it comes to gaming channels. Welcome to the Forums.