• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hello! We are Do I Know U, and we are a collective youtube channel that discuss about Game in Indonesia

doiknowu

il.ink
Subscriber Goal
User name: doiknowu
Title of introduction: Hello! We are Do I Know U, and we are a collective youtube channel that discuss about Game in Indonesia
Your name/ Alias: DIKU
Where are you from? Indonesia
How did you find TubeBuddy? It's from google when i was searching on how to increase our youtube video performance.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? It's interesting to know that there is a lot of people struggling in youtube and they also wanna help newbie youtuber to grow, and of course for the free upgrade!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To spread a good game content throught out our country, we want to build a new market where gaming industry in Indonesia is not really popular nowadays, and we want to introduce people that there is a lot side of gaming industry to make them interested in this content.
How frequently do you upload? Two videos in a week!
What are your hobbies? We loves playing game! And we try to cover all the side of gaming industry.
What is your biggest dream? We want to grow as a game publisher in Indonesia!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbfTl4Qr_u_Q9wA8p4-Bfpw

Reactions: NANGTUT

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello, welcome to the community. Many game channel creators hang out on our Discord Server - https://discord.gg/tubebuddy.

Do take a moment to read about the title ladder and the levels needed for upgrades. It is important to note that upgrades are approved manually, and we take the quality of your posts into consideration, not just the quantity. It is quite easy to hit the upgrade levels by being an active participant here on the forum!

Welcome!

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @doiknowu , welcome to our community. Happy to welcome another fellow gamer to the forums.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.