• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Hi human beings! ItΓÇÖs your robot Ula!

Ula the robot

Subscriber Goal
User name: Ula the robot
Title of introduction: Hi human beings! ItΓÇÖs your robot Ula!
Your name/ Alias: Ula
Where are you from? Taiwan now live in LA
How did you find TubeBuddy? I did a lot of research about SEO and saw a lot of YouTubers talk about it.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Meet new ppl who have the same goal and make my channel growth faster
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Get more subscribes, more views and more good contents.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? DIY stuff
What is your biggest dream? Doing fun projects while making money!!
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/user/u61621ula

Last edited:

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi Ula. I get that you're going with a fun quirky approach with "ula the robot" but I'd think about re-considering using "the robot" as a way to identify yourself. I was almost going to delete this thread as spam by a bot until I checked your channel and you are indeed a human, and it's possible that identifying yourself as a robot might give YouTube's algorithm the wrong impression.

I actually had to read your about page to see if you had an explination as to why you call yourself a robot and it says your boss gave you that nickname because of how organised and efficient you are.
If you want to keep with "the robot" name, I'd tweak it to something like "Ula the Helpful Robot" or "Ula The Human Robot" something that identifies you more as a human that's highly efficient and helpful so people don't confuse you for an automated spam bot. Just something to think about because that's the first thing that sprung to my mind when I read it, but it did lead me to checking out your channel briefly to figure out WHY you called yourself a robot.

Speaking of bots, be sure to read the rules https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/4/ so our highly efficient moderators don't end up deleting any unintentional spam or self promotion in the wrong section :p but other than that, have fun and I'm sure you'll learn a lot from these forums :)

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
User name: Ula the robot
Title of introduction: Hi human beings! ItΓÇÖs your robot Ula!
Your name/ Alias: Ula
Where are you from? Taiwan now live in LA
How did you find TubeBuddy? I did a lot of research about SEO and saw a lot of YouTubers talk about it.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Meet new ppl who have the same goal and make my channel growth faster
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Get more subscribes, more views and more good contents.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? DIY stuff
What is your biggest dream? Doing fun projects while making money!!
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/user/u61621ula
Welcome aboard Ula. Hope you fing the help(as well as giving help) you're looking for in the TubeBuddy forums.

• Love
Reactions: Ula the robot