• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered New subscribers information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
My Question is How to know new subscribers information. why join or who unsubscribe ?

In usual cases, you do get the notifications but it's as well related to publically subscriptions or not, If someone has subscribed to your channel with all the notifications on, you do get them as Nodybuddy has just subscribed to your channel, however, If they've just subscribed with no bell notification, you don't get the notifications but you will see a change in your subscriber counts.

The other way is to check using your Youtube Studio, I will post the screenshot so you can get an idea where you can find it,
1614495558334.png

So let's say a fellow youtuber subscribed you and they've like 10k subscribers, so it will show in descending order of their subscribers, and that's how you can find the most recent subscribers.

In case of non subscribing, you won't get notification as that'd be kind of breach of privacy since you don't want to know who unsubscribed you or else you would end up spamming or asking them why they unsubscribed, so youtube don't show them.

Hope it helps.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
My Question is How to know new subscribers information. why join or who unsubscribe ?

In usual cases, you do get the notifications but it's as well related to publically subscriptions or not, If someone has subscribed to your channel with all the notifications on, you do get them as Nodybuddy has just subscribed to your channel, however, If they've just subscribed with no bell notification, you don't get the notifications but you will see a change in your subscriber counts.

The other way is to check using your Youtube Studio, I will post the screenshot so you can get an idea where you can find it,
1614495558334.png

So let's say a fellow youtuber subscribed you and they've like 10k subscribers, so it will show in descending order of their subscribers, and that's how you can find the most recent subscribers.

In case of non subscribing, you won't get notification as that'd be kind of breach of privacy since you don't want to know who unsubscribed you or else you would end up spamming or asking them why they unsubscribed, so youtube don't show them.

Hope it helps.

Dandy Coward

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal

View attachment 9402

Hope it helps.
Very important explanation

Reactions: Angryinformer
Status
Not open for further replies.