• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Technology Channel I Make Game Dev Tutorials With Open-Source Game Making Softwares

OwdokH

TubeBuddy User
momentsge.blogspot.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: OwdokH
Title of introduction: I Make Game Dev Tutorials With Open-Source Game Making Softwares
Your name/ Alias: Moments Online
Where are you from? Ghana
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to know more about how to grow a successful YT channel. I fell like there is more to learn from successful YouTubers and a community that has created so many successful YouTubers over the years.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To help people interested in creating video games with no budget and programming skills to create their own games using open-source game making softwares.
How frequently do you upload? 1-2 times weekly
What are your hobbies? reading, writing, watching movies and traveling
What is your biggest dream? To create profitable & successful online businesses
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/MomentsOnline

Last edited:

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome. I wanted to note that if you hide your subscriber count, it will impact TubeBuddy's reporting on milestones, etc.

Fun niche! Developing games can be a lot of fun. We have a lot of people with gaming channels on the TubeBuddy Discord server. You can find it here: https://discord.gg/tubebuddy

Welcome!

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @OwdokH , welcome to the community. This is a great place to learn new ideas and tips to help you grow. Just look around and see what you can find.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

Reactions: OwdokH