• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Besides getting traffic to your channel through YouTube, what other ways have you done so as well?

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Not referring to YouTube as an option to bring traffic to your channel. Since it's the obvious way to do so(unless there is a unique way that you have done so) what other media platforms have you used to bring traffic to your channel?
And have such strategies worked for you?
If so, what platform was more helpful to growing your channel subscription and/or views?

Atalay

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Yes I'm using REDDIT
Sharing a video for someone new to Reddit is a miracle, believe me, I've been a member of Reddit since June 29, 2013, but I've been using it actively for the last year. You can't post to some of the larger communities without increasing your karma and comment rating on Reddit. There are several community categories on Reddit. Finding a community that fits your category is very important and good to know. Let's say you found a community that fits your category in the disclaimer and you shared your video, but you have to be very careful, your video might end up in spam. A rejected spam video negatively impacts your channel on YouTube. So what should I do, is the Reddit community you want to share your video with exactly what your video is about? You should definitely pay attention to this.