• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Custom url not available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandy Coward

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi tubebuddies, I have tried my best to request custom url after surpassing the 100 subscribers milestone but things are not working out.
I dont see it in the feature eligibility and advanced settings to allow claim custom url.
Has YouTube made some changes regarding this...

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hey Dandy! May I know how long it has been since you've reached your 100 subscribers? YouTube's back-end system is quite slow when it comes to this, so you need to have patience, you can give it a week and see If you're able to find it under the customization option. If no joy then try reaching out YouTube team on Twitter and they will look into this matter.

And not sure If you're aware of this but yes, there was an update about the custom URL, I will link it to you, just take a look to see If you're fitting all those requirements.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hey Dandy! May I know how long it has been since you've reached your 100 subscribers? YouTube's back-end system is quite slow when it comes to this, so you need to have patience, you can give it a week and see If you're able to find it under the customization option. If no joy then try reaching out YouTube team on Twitter and they will look into this matter.

And not sure If you're aware of this but yes, there was an update about the custom URL, I will link it to you, just take a look to see If you're fitting all those requirements.

OP
OP
Dandy Coward

Dandy Coward

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal

I got 100 subscribers on 24th february

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal

This is correct. Marking as answered and locking the thread to further replies.

Reactions: Dandy Coward
Status
Not open for further replies.