• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Publish to facebook option not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamiltonville Farm

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Tubebuddy,
I once was able to use the "publish to facebook" option from the syndication tab drop down menu in youtube studio for a particular video. Now every time I try that , i get an error message. I have my facebook and tubebuddy linked and there have been no changes to any of my accounts since the last one I was able to publish successfully. Any idea what I can try? I have done the standard clear cache, on/off, reset, log out/in options. Thanks for the help.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Tubebuddy,
I once was able to use the "publish to facebook" option from the syndication tab drop down menu in youtube studio for a particular video. Now every time I try that , i get an error message. I have my facebook and tubebuddy linked and there have been no changes to any of my accounts since the last one I was able to publish successfully. Any idea what I can try? I have done the standard clear cache, on/off, reset, log out/in options. Thanks for the help.
Hey Hank! Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I am afraid Facebook made some updates to their API stuff which is bowing up TubeBuddy's ability to use the 'Publish to Facebook' option at this time.

Reactions: Hamiltonville Farm

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Tubebuddy,
Hey Hank! Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but I am afraid Facebook made some updates to their API stuff which is bowing up TubeBuddy's ability to use the 'Publish to Facebook' option at this time.

Reactions: Hamiltonville Farm
Status
Not open for further replies.