• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Living, discovering and experiencing France!

User name: Anton and Sinan
Title of introduction: Living, discovering and experiencing France!
Your name/ Alias: Anton and Sinan
Where are you from? Paris
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? We would like to connect with like-minded people and share experience and life in the country we love and live in.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Show people more of the unknown and different perspective of France.
How frequently do you upload? Every Thursday and Sunday
What is your biggest dream? Be able to do what we love and create quality content.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/AntonandSinan

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! Interesting channel idea! In my old life I would be in France 2-3 times a year and can see how useful your tips are to visitors. Your video of Eze brings back great memories.

You will find frequently asked questions here, pinned to the top of each board and can use the search feature to find answers to many of the most common questions about YouTube growth, managing a channel and using TubeBuddy.

Glad to have you with us!

OP
OP
Anton and Sinan
Welcome! Interesting channel idea! In my old life I would be in France 2-3 times a year and can see how useful your tips are to visitors. Your video of Eze brings back great memories.

You will find frequently asked questions here, pinned to the top of each board and can use the search feature to find answers to many of the most common questions about YouTube growth, managing a channel and using TubeBuddy.

Glad to have you with us!

Thank you! It's great to join the community!

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Sounds like you guys have great content. I'll be sure to check it out. Welcome to the TubeBuddy forums. Hope you find the help you're looking for in the TubeBuddy forums.

hall of pain

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Anton and Sinan
Title of introduction: Living, discovering and experiencing France!
Your name/ Alias: Anton and Sinan
Where are you from? Paris
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? We would like to connect with like-minded people and share experience and life in the country we love and live in.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Show people more of the unknown and different perspective of France.
How frequently do you upload? Every Thursday and Sunday
What is your biggest dream? Be able to do what we love and create quality content.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/AntonandSinan

welcome buddy