• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Tips on how to have quality YouTube videos.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Seems this isn't a question about the TubeBuddy plugin or it's features, I've moved the thread. It seems more like a strategy question moreso than just a question about YouTube.
TubeBuddy shared this video on twitter
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTRlKTYrx_E
he's the editor for Logan Paul and I believe it's the editing of a video, which helps tell the story of the video, that helps improve the quality of the video. Video quality isn't just about gear, cameras and audio, it's about the flow of your videos. Gear can improve the overall quality, but gear is also expensive. Understanding the flow of a video, pacing etc, will help your videos become more interesting to watch, and this is something I'm definitely learning right now to improve the quality of my own videos.

Also B-Roll can help. I'd also suggest making a rough outline for what you want your video to be, before you start filming, to make the editing process even easily.

Reactions: Apps

Kindred

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
My top tips are :
1. technical quality (good camera, audio, lighting)
2. make videos engaging (editing style + actual performance of whatever you do)
3. Extra elements (music, text, lots of varied frames - depends on the type of video)

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
ould someone give me the tips on how to make good quality videos for my YouTube channel.
There is no right or wrong answer to your question. It's really something that you yourself have to figure out. My definition of a quality YouTube video might be different from someone else's. Including yours.

With that being said. I would suggest looking up other successful videos related to the content that you create and try to use those as a template for creating a quality looking and sounding video.

Reactions: Apps and Balma Tech

Balma Tech

balmatech.net
Subscriber Goal
There is no right or wrong answer to your question. It's really something that you yourself have to figure out. My definition of a quality YouTube video might be different from someone else's. Including yours.

With that being said. I would suggest looking up other successful videos related to the content that you create and try to use those as a template for creating a quality looking and sounding video.
I agree!

HowIDoThingsDIY

HD video, get a microphone or do more voice over with a microphone, get good editing software and learn to use it. Also look at other videos you think are high quality and figure out why.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I agree with @Beanie Draws in that you need to learn good editing practices; your editing style will really play in to the style of video that you make. But I will add that you should spend some time watching and learning from your favorite creators regarding all realms involved in the video creation process; creative filmography, scripting, graphic design, set design and charisma/acting are all things that need to be worked on in order to provide the most robust viewing experience. Pick the one that you are worst at and start improving. When that is no longer the thing that you are worst at move on the next thing that you are worst at and so on. This cycle of improvement should never end.