• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Avarage Clicks

amakkar1

Subscriber Goal
So promote my video through Google Ad , ceratainly Viewers are gone up watch hours are also up . Can some one tell me what type of response is considered good . How many views per $ per . How many subscribers this adv should earn

Reactions: Apps

tropicthunder

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
This is just my two cents. I'm the one who used to be using youtube ads. Unless you have the money to burn, you're ok. But, if you want to really improve your channel organically for the long term, dont use youtube ads, instead, optimize your youtube SEO in every aspect and of course the contents itself (I'm still learning on this too).

Answering your question, from what I used to get per 7 dollar is about 1000-1600 views and about 15-21 subs, but is not always the same. Btw, you know that watch hours from youtube ads doesn't count up for YPP eligibility right ? In case you didn't know about it.

OP
OP
amakkar1

amakkar1

Subscriber Goal
Well Said ! Thanks for the information. I wanted to have basic 1000 Subscribers..