• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Opinion Have any of you do Sub4Sub before you realize it a bad way to grow your channel?

Rise Of Jay Cee

Subscriber Goal
Basically what the thread title says. I am curious myself how many have done it before and how long it take for you too realize it make your channel growth ever worse? Also what is the purpose of you wanted to doing it in first place?

Reactions: Apps

tropicthunder

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I used to use sub4sub or "subs trading" years before. I realize that was a worse way when my other channel got suspended at first, and then youtube deleted it.

Apps

Recognized Member
m.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
sub for sub is a bad idea for a channel growth.U get the subs but not the views.for instance you may have 50 subs who do t even view.Making them domant subscribers.Youtube sometimes remove them(domant subscribers) thus leading to decrease in subscribers.

Travel Interesante

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Pro
It is tempting when you're smaller to engage in it, but the better way is to be an active participant in your niche with other small creators and provide meaningful comments. You'll do a much better job of attracting the right eye balls that way.

• Wow
Reactions: Meal with me

MuhammaRashedulIslam

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Basically what the thread title says. I am curious myself how many have done it before and how long it takes for you to realize it makes your channel growth ever worse? Also, what is the purpose of you wanted to do it in the first place?
I also know that it is bad because it may be provided only by subscribe not by views. After some times youtube will delete this subscribe as dead.It also effects your channel

Reactions: Rise Of Jay Cee