• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel I am a beginner and need some help

Aaron Marcus

User name: Aaron Marcus
Title of introduction: I am a beginner and need some help
Your name/ Alias: Aaron Marcus
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? Watching a YouTube Video
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am interested in finding a place where I can share information and learn from others.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Have my content reach many more people
How frequently do you upload? At least twice a month. Sometimes more often.
What are your hobbies? hiking, jogging, walking my pup watching great TV shows
What is your biggest dream? Already accomplished this. I have been a full-time actor and commercial model (modeling for "real" looking people for 34 + years.
YouTube Channel Link: youtube.com/c/aaronmarcusactingandmodelingquicktips

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hey Aaron, welcome to the community! One of the first things you will want to do is make sure you channel is linked up properly in your profile. This allows people to click your profle picture and get to your YouTube channel easily. It also adds the subscribe button you see at the bottom of most people's posts. Details on how to do that are here - Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums.

As you can imagine with a community this size, there are frequently-asked questions. Those are typically found here or may be stickied on the specific topic board. The search feature is also helpful in finding common questions and answers.

Glad to have you here! Interesting niche!