• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Other Milestone Milestone

Status
Not open for further replies.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Milestones show in the TubeBuddy app or in the web extension. This is a place to share those milestones.

Reactions: Alice Onuh

Oasis Music

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
When your subscriber count goes up or your views, you can share it here. For example I just hit 18 subscriber on my channel and if I would like to share it IΓÇÖll just post it here. Same goes for views. If you hit maybe 1k views and you are proud, just share it in the milestone area.

Reactions: Alice Onuh
OP
OP
A

Alice Onuh

Subscriber Goal
Alright thanks
When your subscriber count goes up or your views, you can share it here. For example I just hit 18 subscriber on my channel and if I would like to share it IΓÇÖll just post it here. Same goes for views. If you hit maybe 1k views and you are proud, just share it in the milestone area.

OP
OP
A

Alice Onuh

Subscriber Goal
Alright thanks
Milestones show in the TubeBuddy app or in the web extension. This is a place to share those milestones.
Thanks

Reactions: Oasis Music
Status
Not open for further replies.