• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Here To Motivate You Through A Unique Video Style.

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
User name: HenryBR
Title of introduction: Here To Motivate You Through A Unique Video Style.
Your name/ Alias: HenryBR is Fine
Where are you from? United States, CA
How did you find TubeBuddy? Was recommended by a friend to use the services provided by TB to be more efficient in my managing my channel's content.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to provide people with any kind of help I can. Whether it's through the content I provide in my channel or posts that I make on the forums/discord.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: The primary goal for the content I provide in my youtube channel is to provide anyone with motivation in a unique video style.
How frequently do you upload? I upload content weekly. Usually in the beggining of the week(monday) and towards the end of the week(Thursday).
What are your hobbies? exercising, guitar playing, tech related hobbies.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to become the person I aspire to be 10 years from today.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj2eXm7sIpWsAoD6KV_0p0g/videos

Last edited:

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community forum. You may be already aware, but the TubeBuddy YouTube Channel has a lot of videos on using TubeBuddy to be more efficient with content management. I'm a big fan of upload defaults and the bulk tools myself.

The search system is really useful, especially for frequently asked questions (e.g. "how do I get 100 subs", "how do I get 1000 subs", "how do I improve my thumbnails").

Welcome!

Reactions: HenryBR
OP
OP
HenryBR

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community forum. You may be already aware, but the TubeBuddy YouTube Channel has a lot of videos on using TubeBuddy to be more efficient with content management. I'm a big fan of upload defaults and the bulk tools myself.

The search system is really useful, especially for frequently asked questions (e.g. "how do I get 100 subs", "how do I get 1000 subs", "how do I improve my thumbnails").

Welcome!

Welcome!
Thanks for the greetings!

I'm already subscibed to the TubeBuddy channel and it has been very helpful in more ways than I can count. And without a doubt I expect nothing less from the TB forums. I've heard so many awesome things about it. Happy to be here and contribute in any way I can :)