• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Hello. Welcome all everyone to my humble food/travel channel

foodtravelsg8

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: foodtravelsg8
Title of introduction: Hello. Welcome all everyone to my humble food/travel channel
Your name/ Alias: foodtravelsg8
Where are you from? Singapore
How did you find TubeBuddy? From Food Ranger YouTube channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Need help to grow number of subscribers. After 3 years and a big belly, only 500 subscribers :(
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: At least monetization level to help subsidise the food I eat. And to share with everyone the wonderful food there is out there
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Eating
What is your biggest dream? Eat and travel and sharing it with everyone
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHQBaVW_PKIB7YN_WiuVocQ/videos

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
First off, I LOVE the Food Ranger. He needs to get back to putting out videos. I know COVID impacted his ability to travel, but "mmm... MMMM..." I miss his content. Second, great country to be in for food! Singapore is always bad for my weight because I know I'm going to end up eating too much every day.

There are several food, travel and cooking channels that are active in the forum. You might find the search system helpful to see past comments and advice given to those types of channels. If you have questions regarding access to different boards or on how to get or give feedback, take a look at the FAQ section - Frequently Asked Questions | TubeBuddy Forums.

Welcome!

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
You can't ever go wrong when it comes to a Food review channel. I'll be sure to check out your content. Sounds interesting. And I hope you find the help you're looking for in the forums!