• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice How can I get my channel promoted high in search to increase view time and su scriber please?

Lidia S

www.incomingsuccess.com
Subscriber Goal
Optimize each video for SEO, see what keywords others are using that are in Search with your type of video, and use them for yours, but DO NOT copy them exactly. Find the ones that work for you and use them. Also, promote your Video on other platforms too. This way, you will get more views that will bump your Video up in Search.

Reactions: samytc and Meenu
OP
OP
M

Meenu

youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Optimize each video for SEO, see what keywords others are using that are in Search with your type of video, and use them for yours, but DO NOT copy them exactly. Find the ones that work for you and use them. Also, promote your Video on other platforms too. This way, you will get more views that will bump your Video up in Search.
Thanks allot for your reply. Yes I am also sharing my videos on the other social media platforms .

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Make. Great. Videos.
This is really what it boils down to. Great SEO will get you the impressions, a great thumbnail will get you the click through rate, but if the video it'self stinks (poor quality audio, boring editing, takes too long to get to the point, rambling, begging for subs at the start of your video etc) then people will stop watching before the video gets a chance to start, and if people leave a video shortly into watching it, that gives YouTube a signal that the video it'self isn't worth pushing ahead of someone else with a much better overall viewing experience.

Kindred

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
focus on creating engaging content and do all your SEO practices + upload consistently :)

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
For starters, it's all about doing the basics right. Tags relevant to your videos and channel, having a high searched ranking title for each of your videos, the description in each of your videos having at least 200 words with some of those relevant to the title and the tags of your video, etc...
Also although there is an audience for every kind of content. It doesn't mean that the content that you create will have a large audience. Something to keep in mind.