• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel please subscribe, like and share my youtube channel joey siva

nakamasi

User name: nakamasi
Title of introduction: please subscribe, like and share my youtube channel joey siva
Your name/ Alias: phogs
Where are you from? davao city
How did you find TubeBuddy? in the youtuber tutorial
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? to have more knowledge get some friends,ask for more about youtube because i am a newbie and to grow my channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: to have have more subscriber and viewer
How frequently do you upload? daily
What are your hobbies? game(i am a lonner and try to get out of my shell and help to people in my place)
What is your biggest dream? to help people needed
YouTube Channel Link:

Last edited by a moderator:

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hello and welcome to the community. I noticed you mistakenly linked a video from your channel instead of the channel itself. One of the first things you should do is ensure your channel is properly linked in your profile. You can find instructions here - Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums. This allows other users to quickly access your channel by clicking your profile picture.

Lots of gamers hang out of the TubeBuddy Discord Server. You can find that here - https://discord.gg/tubebuddy

Welcome!

Reactions: Apps

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello :) After reading your title, I think it's important that you read our rules especially about self promotion just so you know what we do and don't allow here to keep things free of spam https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/38379/ new members might not be as aware of them and it's good to know what's allowed from the very beginning. but other than that feel free to mingle with the community because we have a lot of great information on these forums to learn from.

Reactions: Apps