• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Hello from the Healing Room ASMR

Healing Room ASMR

User name: Healing Room ASMR
Title of introduction: Hello from the Healing Room ASMR
Your name/ Alias: You can call me, Dee!
Where are you from? I am from Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through online recommendations! I love connecting with other creators.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am curious to know how to submit my channel for a review =)
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I am entering my 4th month on YouTube with almost 12,000 subscribers and half a million views so far, but I still feel like I can grow and navigate YouTube a bit better with some professional guidance. I spend my free time listening to YouTube podcasts, interviews, and try to understand what works and what doesn't. Each niche is different but I hope to gain more experience and professionalism to launch the strongest YouTube channel I can.
How frequently do you upload? 2x a week
What are your hobbies? I love martial arts, Zumba, reading, cooking, music, singing, nature and art
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to create a multi-facetted business with acting, singing, creative ASMR episodes and do so over 2-3 channels. I would love to help motivate and inspire other creators new and seasoned with my business background and passion for people. I also perform in acting for film and television but hope to get to a level where I can produce all my own content via YouTube and not rely on large production companies to pay the bills =)
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuZ2SNOCJeoN5uhEyAfJ8lg

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello there :) I must say I'm starting to find asmr incredibly fascinating. I do enjoy the subtly of sounds, and I'm a big fan of Bob Ross who some say was the creator of ASMR with his calming soothing voice, so it's definitely an interesting niche which seems to be growing more the last few years.
Remember to read through our rules here https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/4/ and have a fantastic time :)

HenryBR

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through online recommendations! I love connecting with other creators.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am curious to know how to submit my channel for a review =)
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I am entering my 4th month on YouTube with almost 12,000 subscribers and half a million views so far, but I still feel like I can grow and navigate YouTube a bit better with some professional guidance. I spend my free time listening to YouTube podcasts, interviews, and try to understand what works and what doesn't. Each niche is different but I hope to gain more experience and professionalism to launch the strongest YouTube channel I can.
What are your hobbies? I love martial arts, Zumba, reading, cooking, music, singing, nature and art
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to create a multi-facetted business with acting, singing, creative ASMR episodes and do so over 2-3 channels. I would love to help motivate and inspire other creators new and seasoned with my business background and passion for people. I also perform in acting for film and television but hope to get to a level where I can produce all my own content via YouTube and not rely on large production companies to pay the bills =)
Never really been into ASMR but it sounds like you got it going. Great job. Welcome to the TubeBuddy forums!

Annies Sleeping ASMR

TubeBuddy Legend

Hello Dee,
I have also started a ASMR Channel called "Annies Sleeping ASMR". I have never heard of ASMR til January of this year. I find it fasinating to do. I am loving it. Keep up the good work! My channel is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD_WVGE-wxTG8xVE_IhqJPQ if you would like to check it out! I have never done a collabe. Maybe I can do one soon!